clm825: Interview with Ko Tin-lung (Artistic Director of the Chung Ying Theatre Company) Example

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

clm825

i am a normal person.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Interview with Ko Tin-lung (Artistic Director of the Chung Ying Theatre Company)

















I think it is a good time to know more about THEATRE ART. Actually, I joined a course that offers us a lot of interviews with some famous/ professional artists, district council's members and so on. And then, this time was my first interview. I thought I was not confident to ask the questions. I knew I should find out a lot of related information about the person that we interview with. However, I just wrote down a little bit information... so that I couldn't understand what I should ask. Finally, I also asked his a question - Can you deal with your studies when you joined a lot of dramas? Then, he answered me his result is good ...
When he answered me, I thought my question was so silly because if he couldn't handle with his studies, he won't be a famous celebrity. STUPID QUESTION... :-( I should ask his how to distribute the time among studies and dramas. Maybe it is my first time to interview a celebrity. I think I can learn how to ask a good question in coming interview.

The person that I interviewed with ---> more information
http://www.chungying.com/eng-html/about_us/profile/ko.php

2 Comments:

  • At 7:16 AM, February 11, 2006, Blogger John C said…

    That's interesting...... are you doing the course through school? And yes, it is difficult to come up with good questions to ask. I'v often wondered what I would ask should I ever meet anyone famous.

     
  • At 4:15 PM, February 11, 2006, Blogger clm825 said…

    Haha...yes, the course is through school (just only for the students who study in RS). However, I' m the only one student who joined this activity. I think I will ask more questions about his/ her private life.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home